TERMS & CONDITIONS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
By using the platform, you agree that:
You are required to provide, among other, your name, email address, and your mobile number ;
You shall provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate at all times should you register an account with us. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, the Company has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time with or without notice;
- You shall not select or use as an account a name of another person with the intention to impersonate that person;
- You shall only use the platform for lawful purpose and you are prohibited to:
- Use the Platform for sending any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- Cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience or make fake purchase via the Portal;
- Use the Platform for purposes other than obtaining the Services
- Impair the proper operation of the Platform or Services
- Harm the platform or Services in any way whatsoever; and/or
- Copy, or distribute the Platform or other content without written permission from the Company
- You will only use the platform for your own use and will not resell it to a third party
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service
- You will provide the Company with proof of identity as it may reasonably request or require
Jomroadtax.my is an online marketplace which allows you to buy Insurance Product presented on our Platform, including motor insurance products and road tax.
- You acknowledge that all information including the premium uploaded in the Services are presumed to be accurate as reflecting information as per Contents on our Platform.
- You acknowledge that some of the insurance policies provided by us via the Platform will only able to issue within 1 working day and not instantly.
- You agree that you shall not hold us accountable and liable for any inaccuracy and the incompleteness of the information as reflected in the Services and the information is not conclusive and shall strictly be used only as personal reference only.
- You agree that we shall not be held liable for any damages or liability caused, whether directly or indirectly, from any error, deficiency, inaccuracy of information or omission in Services provided via the Platform, by Jomroadtax.my or by any companies within Jomroadtax.my group of companies or business partners to facilitate the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that Jomroadtax.my shall have no responsibility to maintain the records contained in your registered account upon the completion of each transaction, subject to system limitations and further notice by us.
- Jomroadtax.my and its Services, including but not limited to its Services, Platform, and customer service are provided to the users on an “as is” basis.
- Jomroadtax.my provides no warranty, assurance, or promise that it’s Services, Platform, or customer service will work as intended on your phone, computer, tablet or other device.
- Jomroadtax.my does not warrant or guarantee the availability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, or quality of the Services, or Platform.
- Jomroadtax.my is not liable for any losses, damages, claims, or costs including any consequential, indirect, or incidental losses or damages to your mobile device or any applications stored therein as a result of installation or use of Jomroadtax.my Platform.
4. UPDATE TERMS
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright of this website and its contents, including but not limited to the text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement, are the property of Jomroadtax.my, and are protected by applicable Malaysian and international copyright laws. No part or parts of this website may be modified, copied, distributed, retransmitted, broadcast, displayed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred, sold or commercially dealt with in any manner without the express prior written consent of Jomroadtax.my.
- You also may not, without Jomroadtax.my expressed prior written consent, insert a link to this website on any other website, frame or "mirror" any material contained on this website on any other server.
- Any such unauthorised reproduction, retransmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents of Jomroadtax.my website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
Jomroadtax.my disclaims all liability which may arise from any unauthorised reproduction or use of the contents of our website.
- All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed in this website are the property of Jomroadtax.my.
- Unless the prior written consent of JomRoadtax.my has been obtained, no license or right is granted to any party accessing this website to use, download, reproduce, copy or modify such trademarks, services marks or logos. Similarly, unless the prior written consent of JomRoadtax.my or the relevant proprietor has been obtained, no such trademark, service mark or logo may be used as a link or to mark any link to JomRoadtax.my website or any other site.
For matters of refund and cancellation, all written notice must be sent to Jomroadtax.my and will thereafter be forwarded to the Insurer. The Insurer will process the request for cancellation and will be the party responsible for the refund.
Customers who have purchased our insurance product through this website may apply for a refund or cancel of the insurance product purchased, subject to the terms and condition as listed in this policy. Please read through this policy carefully to understand our cancellation and refund policy.
|PERIOD OF INSURANCE ||REFUND OF PREMIUM|
|Not exceeding 1 week ||87.50% of the total premium|
|Not exceeding 1 month ||75.00% of the total premium|
|Not exceeding 2 months ||62.50% of the total premium|
|Not exceeding 3 months ||50.00% of the total premium|
|Not exceeding 4 months ||37.50% of the total premium|
|Not exceeding 6 months ||25.00% of the total premium|
|Not exceeding 8 months ||12.50% of the total premium|
|Exceeding 8 months ||No refund of premium allowed|
If you have any complaints or dissatisfaction in relation to our services (refund, payment, policy cancellation, claims, etc), please write to us for our investigation.